Advantage and Benefits of Suture
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Siliconized needles allowing a minimum tissue trauma.
- Certified Tensile Strenght.
- Uniform strand preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility and elasticity that facilitates the use and concretion knots.
Other features of Suture
- Color: Black.
- Thread size: from 11/0 to 2/0 USP.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- It is used for tissue approximation and ligatures.
- Cardiovascular, Ophthalmic, Microsurgery, Neurosurgery surgery.
- Skin clousure.
- Others surgeon consideration.