- Siliconized needles to ensure minimum tissue trauma.
- Designed to keep its edger after several passes.
- The needle is of suitable size for each thread gauge.
Thread of Suture
- Uniform and homogeneous thread, which prevents tissue damage.
- High tensile strength.
- Flexible, which facilitates handling and safety in performing the knots.
- Thread with the appropriate length for each type of surgery.
Benefits for the Patient
- Less tissue reaction and smooth passage through tissue due to the excellent edge of the siliconized needles.
- Right concordance to ensure thread fully filled the gap created by the needle passage.