Advantage and Benefits of Suture
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Siliconized needles allowing minimum tissue trauma.
- Certified Tensile Strenght.
- Uniform strand preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility, and elasticity that facilitates the use and concretion knots.
Other Features of Suture
- Color: Blue.
- Thread size: from 8/0 to 2 USP.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units
- It is used for tissue approximation and ligatures.
- Cardiovascular surgery.
- Ophthalmic surgery.
- Others surgeon consideration.