Advantage and Benefits of Suture
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Siliconized needles to ensure minimum tissue trauma.
- Certified Tensile Strenght.
- Uniform strand preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility and elasticity that facilitates the use and concretion knots.
Other features of Suture
- Polyglecaprone thread is available in violet color and colorless.
- Thread size: from 5/0 to 1 USP.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- Polyglecaprone, is indicated for use in general surgery, gastrointestinal, gynecology, plastic surgery and other uses that were indicated for the absorbables surgical sutures.