Advantage and Benefits of Suture
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Siliconized needles allowing a minimum tissue trauma.
- Certified Tensile Strenght.
- Uniform thread preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility and elasticity that facilitates the use and concretion knots.
Other features of Suture
- Polydioxanone thread available in violet color.
- Thread size: from 6/0 to 1 USP.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- Suture tissue of skin and mucous membranes in the short term:
- General surgery.
- Polidioxanone is indicated in the all kind of general tissues approximation. Its use including pediatric cardiovascular tissue, ophthalmological surgery, digestive surgery, plastic surgery, plastic / reconstructive surgery, general ligatures and cuticular surgery.